Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Recharging batteries - at low or no cost

A few days ago I had a post about maintenance. In my maintenenace plan I have music as an important part; I try to grab the moment and get 10 minutes to myself every day to listen to a song or a piece of music. Just me, the headphones and music - that is truly refreshing for mind and soul!

One of the places I shop for music is iTunes. Another one is my local record store. But, increasingly often I find myself turning to Jamendo for music. Jamendo is a web page where you can upload and share the music you create. Anyone can download music from Jamendo, for free. If you'd like to, you could donate to the artists. There is lots of quality stuff, in all kinds of categories (not just indy stuff). Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment